Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about LifeTips Gurus and other Writing topics.
When writing your tips, please make sure you complete the following:
1. Fill in the question line: What question is your tip answering?
2. Fill in the mobile line: This is a version of your tip - 100 characters - that opt-in subscribers can download to their cellphones.
3. Watch your spelling/grammar. Spell check before you submit.
4. Your tips need to be clear, concise and provide an action for the reader or consumer seeking information. Most importantly, tips need to add value to the readers life.
5. Do not put hyperlinks in the tips.
|Sheri Ann Richerson|