Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about LifeTips Gurus and other Writing topics.
Words For Writers: FAQ From Writers
Here are some answers to your most frequently asked questions:
* What is the "mobile" field? LifeTips is working with a mobile marketer to supply "Tip of the Day" messages to opt-in cellphone subscribers. The "mobile" field is a smaller version of your tip that will downloaded to cellphone subscribers.
* What do I include in my bio? Your bio for a particular Tip Site is used to introduce you to our clients and our more than 3 million monthly viewers. You should write your bio so that it accentuates your expertise and credentials.
* What is the difference between "required keywords" and "suggested keywords" on the tip projects? Required keywords are keywords that the client of the site wants to optimize for in their Tip Site. Those keywords will be linked in the tip and MUST BE USED. In addition to the client keywords, our team researched other keywords that are popular and heavily searched, and we suggest you use those keywords in the tips, too. Using the suggested keywords in concert with the required keywords only boosts the value of the tip in the search engines.
* How do I know if I've been assigned a Tip Site project? Within one week of your application, you'll get an email from Melanie Nayer with a due date. If you do not get an approval email, keep applying for more jobs!
* Can I apply for more than one project? Absolutely!
Tip of the Week:
From the Diet Tip Site, Authored by Tanya Zilberter
Tip: How to Look Slimmer, Instantly
With the same body weight, the better your posture, the slimmer you are perceived by others.
Here's how: Standing in front of a mirror, lift up your shoulders, rotate them back and press them down. Keep your shoulders as far back and down as you can for the count of 16. Relax your arms. Make your neck long and straight, do not tilt your head. Flatten the lower part of your back and contract your abdominal muscles to flatten your stomach. Take a minute or two to 'memorize' how your body feels while in this position. Remember this feeling every time you want to look slimmer.
Editor's Note: The tip is informational and helpful, and adds value to the reader. Tanya did her research and found one of the most popular asked questions, and focused on the keyword "slimmer" in her answer.
|Jennifer Mathes, Ph.D.|